What do I do if I don't have the original share certificate?

Print out the "Affidavit Of Lost Share Certificate", fill it out, sign it and have your signature notarized.

An Affidavit of Lost Share Certificate allows us to process a TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP or a CHANGE IN OWNERSHIP without the actual Share Certificate. 

The fee for an Affidavit Of Lost Share Certificate is US$ 75.00.

If you wish to request a duplicate of your share certificate not for ownership change purposes, the cost for a duplicate is US$200.00.