What happens if the owner does not have the original Share Certificate?

If the current owners do not have the original Share Certificate, they should fill out an AFFIDAVIT FOR LOST SHARE CERTIFICATE, sign it and have their signatures notarized and the original should be mailed to us. There is a cost of US $ 75.00 to accept an Affidavit. The signed and notarized Affidavit will allow us to process the Transfer of Ownership request without the actual Share Certificate.