Several condominium properties are currently under construction north of our resort. Latest update expects construction to last through 2021.
Renovation of our east side parking lot.
Replacement of front doors for rooms that are located in the breezeways.
Installation of CAT6 cables for IT infrastructure to improve WiFi connection for guest rooms.
HVAC project for the main building.
Installation of new door lock system.
Painting of the building.
Hard goods renovation in the rooms on the 1st and 2nd floor, excluding Ocean Front units, will take place between April and October, 2021. During this time owners in the area can expect nuisance from drilling and moving of furniture and odor of paint.
Hard goods renovation in the rooms on the 3rd and 4th floor, excluding Ocean Front units, will take place between July and October, 2022. However, preparation work that entails drilling to relocate some electrical outlets, painting of the walls, ceiling and cabinets, may start as early as September, 2021 in order to accelerate the job because of how extensive the scope of the work is. Rooms will be placed out of order for this project and we ask all owners who intend to use their unit to please confirm usage. During this time owners in the area can expect nuisance from drilling and moving of furniture and odor of paint. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience as we continue to enhance the property for your enjoyment.
The pool project has been postponed until 2023 for phase I and 2025 for phase II.
In the meantime, we will continue to maintain the pool and survey the pool on a yearly basis for leaks and cracks.
Although the extent of the scope of work is still unknown, the board is contemplating the following updates:
Phase 1: 2023:
Build a splash pad for the kids
Build an adult-only pool
Phase 2: 2025
• Remove the dolphin tower
• Change the filtration system to a chemical less system
• Change the lighting system inside the pool
• Upgrade the waterfall by the side of the slide
• Relocate the shuffle board and basketball court
• Relocate the band stand
• Work on some landscaping and pavers around the pool deck
• Probably enlarge the Activities tunnel
• Relocate the Activities Center
• Demolish the building that is on the north side when you walk out of the lobby to the guest room building and open up that courtyard
• Landscape that open area and build couple of kiosks
• Light-scape the entire property
• Plant more trees for natural shade around the pool deck
• Install permanent titanium pole umbrellas to withstand the wind gusts
We do not have the dates yet when this project will be done and the exact duration will be based on the final scope of work.
As soon as we have the final project and the dates, we will share these with you.
All projects are funded through the reserve account.